Sunday, May 2, 2010

Move it

Went to help AhGirl JieJie to move her furniture with my dad and his friend today. Damn a lot of things to move sio >< From about 12, move till 2+. Went to have lunch with dad after that. Then, he sent me to BoonLay SC. Went to buy my school shoes. Went to jp to buy a few pens before MYE after that. Slowly walked home after that.. Reach home le. On-ed and used my comp. Half studying, half using the comp. That’s about all.

I went to BLSC, hoping to bump into you there..
I walked slowly home, hoping to spot you somewhere..
It seems that, you really deleted me totally..
And looks like you have loved another..
You said your heart aches so hard when you misses him..
But do you know how much it aches, when I misses you..?
And how much it hurts, to see you treat me as though I’m a stranger..?
How much flames I have swallowed in, for people who badmouth about you..?
I’ve almost throw everything out to someone you know..
If i haven’t thought of how much more stress I would get, if i did..

No comments: