Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Screwed up..

Sianz.. My Math Paper1.. 10+ Marks just flew away.. Factorisation and simplifying I also forgot how to do.. >< WTF MAN! Totally fucked up ==” Chinese Paper2 leh.. Die also la.. 16Marks flew as well.. Haiz.. I really hope all these exams quickly end man.. I’m really doing my best to cope between school and personal issues. But, its just can’t seem to get out of my mind.. I doing my best to fight it. But it just won’t fall. And that just bothers me.. Perhaps, that’s the only thing that is affecting me now ba.. I must work hard for my Math Paper2!! I don’t want my Math to just fall like this!! And same for the rest of the subjects!! I just hope I’ll be able to concentrate on them ba..

The first love is always the hardest to forget.
Especially when you’ve given it your all into it.

No comments: