Guess that, I have always been thinking too far ahead of my life. Of all these time, I’ve thought that I’m have been the more mature one. Perhaps, I’m wrong all these while. I have just been thinking too much. Thinking of the way the adults think. Thinking of the way the adults do. Thinking of how to be an adult. Since young, I’ve thought of so much. So much that now, when things goes wrong, I lost my grip. I’m falling off. Falling off into the deep hole of confusion. I’m the immature who thought that his mature. I’ve always been acting as an adult when I’m not. Thinking that I can resolve problems, like what I’m having now, when i can’t. I thought I thought and I thought. “You thought, I think, who confirm?” Someone once said. Yeah, its true kinda think of it now. All I did was ‘I think i can do it’ ‘I thought I can do it’. But, I can never confirm if I did it. That’s life. Turning here and there. Going up and down. No one will ever know when this cruel cycle will ever stops. Life is not to stop when we faced an obstacle. But, to test you if you can get rid of that obstacle, and continue to move on. The cycle will never wait for you. If you just stop there and stone. Most probably, you will get ramped over, and crawling your way since then. I’m still not mature enough, and that’s the fact. I’ve gotta stop thinking I am. I’ll be there, when I finally able to get thought more and more obstacles. That’s the process of learning to be one. No one can jump over all the obstacles at once. Not even 'super heroes’. Sometimes, I felt that adults are annoying. Treating us like ‘kids’ . But now, I know. Its okay. Unless they over do it. Adults are meant to be there for us. To make sure we do not fall into the hole. Helping us to learn our way though life. So, I just have to follow the damn cycle of this world, and learn my way through it. And for now. What I have to learn. Is to let you go. With the fact, that I still love you. Just note that. There’s no real definition for love, no matter how hard you try to look for one. The real, and only definition for love, is from deep within our heart. We create the definition of love ourselves. We just have to follow our heart.
And my heart tells me,
”Never expect for someone you love, to love you back.
If you truly love the person,
you will let the person go.
And by all means, you will look out for her,
and be there for her whenever she needs it.”
No comments:
Post a Comment