Shou ye at my Ah Gong’s funeral yesterday. Awake for the whole night/dawn till today. Was feeling like damn energetic and awake. Don’t know why. Only thing I felt is boredom and hunger >< It was in the middle of the night! 2~3am+ There is no place that I am able to find food to fill myself.. So, persevered till the morning which rained == And making things worst, its so windy and cold.. Still awake till the rest are finally starting to wake up, and the kopitiam which have already opened since 6, to finally have breakfast for me to buy == Err.. Err.. Err.. And then.. And then.. Skip till afternoon :X Ate some porridge for lunch, and everyone got ready to set off with sending Ah Gong off to Guang Ming Shan to burn the coffin. Slept in the bus during the journey there and back, which was only like an hour + .. Remained awake after that. Still, I fell asleep :X So, in total, I was awake for like 34> hours sio :S Broke my 24hours no sleep record liao. Lols. Tomorrow still for POA lessons at 8. Hope I will not oversleep and be late for it ba :S
There are so many flashbacks,
So many memories,
So many things that reminds me of you..
I miss you so much.. :(
What’s worst?
I even kept thinking about you during a funeral..
No comments:
Post a Comment