Was planning to do my homework the whole day today, but it changed :X Woke up at 12+ today. So, same like the pass few days, breakfast gone -.- There’s still some rice left in the rice cooker from yesterday. So, I decided to cook some fried rice. Then, my sis came out and ask if I wanna go and fetch AhGirl jiejie later from the airport. Before I even think about it, I also don’t know why the hell I said yes :S Bobian lo, yes also say liao.. So, after I done cooking, eating and bathing, we set off. Wore the Kobe Bryant tee I bought from Japan :x Hehe. Took the MRT to Tiong Baru and bused to her house first. Played with her daughter ZiQi. She damn cute sia XD Damn hyper also. Pull here pull there, even pull till my ahem == Lols. Anyway, after having Pizzahut for dinner, we set off to Changi Airport at about 7.30. Now I know how good Singapore airline is liao.. Wtf sia, we reached Terminal 1 at about 8+, we wait till like 9+ ~10 then she can come out. Cause the damn luggage took its time to come out on the thing, which I don’t know what’s it call :X Then, cause there are too many people to fit into the cars, they drop me and my sis off at the MRT station and we came back ourselves. Went to the kopitiam at Pioneer to eat as Pizzahut is not enough to fill our stomach :X Walked home after that having a stomachache :X Finally, went to the toilet > bath > changed > and I here :3 My day is gone just like that. Tomorrow shall do my best to chiong as many homework as possible. Hope I really can :S
No comments:
Post a Comment