Shiok ar!!~ Just completed GTA Vice City!! Yeah!! The ending make me feel so shiok man! Finally killed all those assholes :X Now I owns man! Being given a unlimited ammo M4!! Woohoo!!~ Feel so good killing those assholes man! Yeah! Hope another GTA for PSP de come out soon.. I LOVE GTA MAN! XD
Okay, back to my day. Like I said yesterday, I’m gonna chiong my homeworks today. But too, I said, ‘Hope so..’ . So, answer is obvious, I only completed the English Vocabulary.. :( Took a nap in between.. Slept till 5+ Feeling so sianz.. So play GTA lo.. It made me so high man!! ;D Now now, so.. Still the same thing, hope I can continue with my homework.. Plenty of them man.. ><
I need someone to work with me!!
I totally can’t concentrate on my own :(
I miss working with you..
No comments:
Post a Comment