Monday, June 21, 2010

Pushing myself.

I’ve been pushing myself pretty hard during training these days man. To the limit that there are injuries all over me >< Worst than what I had at the beginning.. Only back to training for 4days man, and my injuries are hurting me like shit during trainings man! >< My right leg’s injury from Friday hurt again when its like totally alright in the morning. I even felt giddy during training today, but felt better after that. With my injured right leg, I continued training, taking in the pain, trying to push myself. Had played both matches. The first one I’m still alright, I’m still able to score. Yet, I wasn’t able to during the second.. Cause the opposite team started to press on me cause I scored quite a number during the first match despite my right leg.. Sian diao.. Then, went to buy cheese fries and bubble tea, and slacked at the drain as usual. Okay la, not as usual la, sometimes ba. Eating, drinking, thinking about stuffs. Then 2 of my Sec1s came and join me. Chatted a little. Got onto 181 together after that. Then then then, homed > bathe > prepare foods for dinner > here. Now gonna go cook dinner liao. So, that’s all for today  :3

Every moment, I wish that you are fine with him..
Hope that he can really give you the happiness that you wanted..
I swear that,
If he ever hurt you in anyway,
I’m gonna get him for sure!
I’m having a bad feeling that I will really do man..
Wish that you are fine..
I seriously don’t trust him…

 

No comments: