Yeap, I’m finally back to post :X Main reason for me to MIA is cause my internet down. Even so, I also didn’t start posting again when it came back on :X Haha. Well, after not having internet for so long, got lazy to post ma. Anyway, I shall post today yeah? :3
Sparred with YiFang yesterday before training. 5min match. I hit him twice only, and took quite a lot of his. Don’t know why, but it felt quite good :X Maybe Monday I look for another match. Training was okay, heng it didn’t rain, if not sure sian diao~ But too, sad that cannot to SAFRA to play L4D2 with Mei. Well, sorry man, next time okay? :3 After training, Daryl and I chatted. Was actually gonna slack at my usual place (the drain) de, but my sister called to ask me go home cook dinner F3 So bobian, took the next bus. We still chatted on the bus anyway. And I pangseh Bernard. Hahas. So, as I was saying, Daryl and I chatted. About our personal stuffs.. Chatted all the way to JP. Walked separate way home, and THE END :X Lol.
Was suppose to have a basketball match today de, my school basketball team vs my friend form de team. But, in the morning jiu raining liao.. Sianz diao~ So, it was postponed till further notice :X Then, thought that I go out with my brothers with the match postpone, they postponed today’s outing as well ==” Then sianz lo, slept at about 2+ ~3am yesterday, waking up at 7+ today thinking of the match and outing with brothers after that. In the end, I woke up for nothing ==” So, mapled lo.. Then went to GP at 1+ to meet up with ZhangChao, and went to his house after that. Gamed together till about 4+ I went home. Going out again with dad at about 5. Went to Tiong Baru Plaza to create by bank account and have a bank card XD Went for dinner after that, and reach home at about 9.
Now, off to gaming, gonna chiong all my homework tomorrow after gym.
Feeling down all of a sudden..
No idea why..
No comments:
Post a Comment