Hey yo! Finally decided to post. Keep cause of laziness don’t wanna post :X Let me start from yesterday ba? :3
Reached school the normal time. When I reach, the back gate just opened nia = I’m quite early again :X Cause no need bring school related stuffs as its a celebration, I have nothing to do but stare into space. Stood there, watching people rushing here and there, getting ready for the celebration. So.. Skip skip skip. 1st up for the celebration is NDP. After that, went to the hall for Cultural Expression. This year the theme sibei hiong. Almost all the dance need touch their partner’s waist de. We’ll all over there, '”Wwwwoooooo~'” :X LOL! Watched all of them dance > competition dance > best dancers dance > announce winners. The best part is at the ending! Mass celebration! Everyone gathered around, sing and dance! We even threw people up into the air! :X But also kana stopped by teachers :X Cause its dangerous. Lol.
After dismissed, stayed back awhile to complete our ss project. Went home straight after that > bath > makan > change and off to JP for our class outing XD Waited for everyone to come and off to harbour front. But also don’t know count as class outing anot lo.. Less than half of the class go.. == Sianz.. Skip till we reach Vivo. Some of them haven’t lunch, so we accompany them. The food there damn expensive sio.. >< I buy one drink nia $2 >< After they done eating, we waited for the 3girls to come and we are off to Sentosa! XD Went to the don’t know what beach de. Got 2beach, but I forgot the name liao :X Was planning to play beach volleyball de, but only got 2 court and both occupied.. So, some of us went playing beach soccor and the rest went for basketball. Obviously I’m one of them who went for basketball :X Lol. The basketball court there no line indication de sia >< Don’t know where’s the 2point and 3point line F3 We need to estimate ourselves some more. What’s worst? The board was like so damn small man! >< Had quite a hard time balling.. And then.. Skip skip skip..
Basically, we spent the whole day balling, beach soccor, playing in the water and buried Muhamad! XD Was so damn fun untill troubleshoots.. One of our bag have been stolen.. jit tao shag diao.. >< Crap sia.. Don’t know why like everytime got such gathering also will have such things happen de sia.. Acually still got some more activity planned up ahead de sia.. But with that, all also shag diao liao.. Especially me, I don’t know why.. Other then the victim, next in line i think i the most shag liao.. I don’t know why sia. Everytime such a thing happen, even when its not my fault, I also feel shag de.. Haiz..
Was planning for a midnight movie de.. But by the time we eat out dinner/supper, its already like 10+ ~11 liao.. And you want me to tell you what’s with the delay? When we buying our food, I as the customer who is waiting for the food I ordered, turned to the stall keeper’s translator to settle another customer who has some language problems ==” Diao~ After it is settled, we got additional fries as a ‘token’ for helping him :X Lols. Guess what. After eating what I ordered. I’m still hungry.. >< So, went to Superdog to eat some more XD Skip skip skip. Reached home at about 11+ ~12.
No comments:
Post a Comment