Sunday, September 12, 2010

‘Clanned’

Long time no come post le. There was several times whereby interesting events happened and I can post it, but its either I was lazy to, or I just suddenly does have the mood to.. Anyway, I just done watching a anime named ‘Clanned’. Damn nice! XD I recommend this to anime lovers man! Although its only a 24 episodes anime, the story plot really nice man! The last episode was quite a odd one though, but the episode was still really nice too :3 There’s still ‘Clanned After Story’! Looking forward to watch it! XD Ha, hope a don’t forget about watching ‘Bleach’ wor :X Hahas. I just love watching anime man, it really makes me happy after watching it, and even cheers me up when I’m down.. :3 Well, just hope that such nice animes won’t stop publishing ba, if not, I wonder where can I find something the can cheer me up so much when I’m down the next time.. Talking about down, I HAVEN DO MY HOLIDAY HOMEWORKS! Haiz.. Hope I am able to finish chionging all of them before school starts on Monday ba.. :S GAMBATTE KUDASAI! :X

No comments: