Thursday, October 21, 2010

On a seriously irritating rollercoaster ride..

My life these days is really a real irritating rollercoaster ride man.. Everything just keeps going ups and downs.. Damn irritating man.. Wonder how much worst can this ride still be..

When I got my results on Monday, was damn shagged after seeing them.. Didn’t do very well for all of them except my same old pal, Math. Gotten real emo the whole day after that until the night. Have had a great time helping the clan out with sanctioning our hit list. But just like I said, I’m on a rollercoaster ride.. Just the next day, I was totally shagged again.. Failed my EL, and gotten 2/50 for Lit! WTF?! Guess how the heck did it happen? It’s because I bloody tied the wrong paper in during EOY, and bloody crushed and threw my original paper away! Was totally shagged to the max when I found that out man.. And again, my ride went up, and i have released everything out after a game of badminton. Tiring myself out, slept the whole night and went to school the next day again. The same thing happened, my ride went down.. I have gotten myself a E8 for EL, with the score of 43marks.. With only my Math, D&T and MT passed, failing the rest, I was told to be at a high risk of being retained.. The only good thing was that I did not leave a single bad impression to any of the teachers. So, during tmr’s promotion exercise, I MAY still be saved, but still, Ms Betty Chou will have to agree with it.. My ride went up during my training on that day. Felt rather better after having a good time training. Same as the day before, I got worn out and slept for the whole night, skipping dinner.

Today, even though it’s Thursday, I woke up at 5.30am, reaching school my usual timing. WeePeng, Abigail, WeiLiang and I have a D&T competition at Nan Yang Polytechnic for the whole day today. Had a great time with them, designing and making our competition category, Hybrid Boat. though we failed to win among the 19 teams/schools who competed in this category, we gain an wonderful experience. All fun comes to an end. As everything ended, it’s time for us to leave. Reached home pretty late as I got a free ride by WeiLiang’s dad, who needed to pick up his wife from work before sending us home.

People says,”The higher you go, the greater you fall.” Well, it’s really true. As my ride went so high, it also went down low as my parents came back. All giving me faces, pulling my whole so 'Happy Day’ down to the depth.. Felt so depress right now man.. Wonder wtf is going on man.. What did I do to deserve all these..?

I really have no one to talk to. No one to chat with. And definitely, no one who can understand how I feels now.. I could already see.. If I really would to retain, my life would just turn to me and only me, walking alone, on the path.. My heart really aches so much now man.. I really do not know what can I do anymore.. Tmr will be the promotion exercise le.. Go up to the 4th floor, or remain on the 3rd floor all depends on tmr.. All that I can do now, is to only wait for the results on Monday le.. Nothing I can do anymore to change the fact of what I will get on Monday.. What that is left is to prepare myself for the worst.. Hope that tmr’s training can cheer me up somehow ba.. And please.. Please at least let me remain there till Monday, if I’m gonna drop all the way down again on that day of truth.. Please let me be a little more happiness before the worst that’s gonna come..

No comments: