Today, or to be exact, yesterday, ma'am s and sir s texted me. Telling me that the whole 3D got promoted. I was so damn relieve seeing the message man.. I cant believe that I really got promoted. So much that I even kept asking sir if it’s true. Confirming that I was true, it was like the 100kg weight in my shoulders finally fell off man.. Was so damn stressed out there few days, knowing that I’m at a high risk of being retained..
Putting the good news as that, like what Miss Nithiya told me the other day, if I would to promote to sec 4, we will have to become couples for the times ‘O’ Levels le. Really need to work real hard at least pass my EL. Also, being given this chance to be promoted, with the help of many of the teachers, I will really have to work hard to get real good results next year to repay them man. That will be the only way that I can repay them.
Putting as that, I have also decided not to download L4D2 on my comp to play le :X Focus more on study :3 The only games that I will be playing will only be Facebook games and games on my iTouch. Have great times in World War with my clan too anw :3 Well, that’s about all I wanted to say le ba. Really happy that I was promoted, that’s the main thing I’m posting :X
Glad to see that you have finally let him go.
Glad to see that you are having fun and laughters with the friends around you.
Glad to see that you are finally back to you old happy and crazy self.
Sorry that I wasn’t able to do anything to help when you’re down.
All I can do, is to hope that,
You will forever be as happy and crazy as you’re now..
No comments:
Post a Comment